Founded in 2011 and incorporated by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in 2013 under Rc 1090359 with the aim of promoting and developing the business of Agriculture in Nigeria with extension to Africa. Corporate Farmers emerged as a household name within the Agriculture and Agri-media sector in Nigeria and Africa, with over ten years of providing innovative Agribusiness solutions to individuals, corporate organizations ie Nigeria Stock Exchange – small, medium and large, and government at state levels in Nigeria and on the African continent.
Corporate Farmers commenced full operations by establishing a relationship with the support of International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) an international research institution in Africa with the objective of Transforming Africa Agriculture. With their over Fifty years of existence in Nigeria, Corporate Farmers has built a joint working relationship that will make Nigeria and Africa youth perceive Agriculture differently.
As an Agribusiness, Farm Management and AgriMedia company with humble beginnings, Corporate Farmers has remained committed to adding value to the Agricultural sector with innovations and today its one of Nigeria’s leading AgriMedia company that believes Agriculture is BEYOND FARMING.
Corporate Farmers is convinced that our vision will give the continent its deserved recognition on the global Agribusiness landscape.
- Promote increased research study.
- Promote better policy direction and actions.
- Further private sector investments in agriculture.
- Empower youths as Ambassadors of Agriculture in Nigeria and Africa.
- Ensure that youths understand the value of agriculture and it’s importance to aid economic growth.
- To make corporate Nigeria understand the importance of Agribusiness and it's value chain.
To enhance investment opportunities for Corporate Nigeria to invest in the business of agriculture and see agriculture beyond food.