Agriculture, Beyond Farming
Founded in 2011 and incorporated by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in 2013 under Rc 1090359 with the aim of promoting and developing the business of Agriculture in Nigeria with extension to Africa.
Corporate Farmers emerged as a household name within the Agriculture and Agri-media sector in Nigeria and Africa, with over ten years of providing innovative Agribusiness solutions to individuals, corporate organizations ie Nigeria Stock Exchange – small, medium and large, and government at state levels in Nigeria and on the African continent.
- Promote increased research study.
- Promote better policy direction and actions.
- Further private sector investments in agriculture.
- Empower youths as Ambassadors of Agriculture in Nigeria and Africa.
- Ensure that youths understand the value of agriculture and it’s importance to aid economic growth.
- To make corporate Nigeria understand the importance of Agribusiness and it's value chain.
To enhance investment opportunities for Corporate Nigeria to invest in the business of agriculture and see agriculture beyond food.